Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Zeke

Zeke 1 year ago


Zeke's Frog Cake

Ike Helping Zeke blow out the candle

Zeke had to dip his cookie in the cake!

What a sweet face!

I can not believe our little guy turned one this past week. We had so much fun during his party. Because he crawls / hops like a frog --- We decided to make a frog birthday cake. We had his party at my sister's gym (NXS Tumbling) and invited all of his little friends. Ike was an amazing big brother and even blew out Zeke's candle for him. It is really neat to see how much a little fella can grow in one year. We love our Zeke and are so grateful for him. We can not wait to see how God is going to use him.

Also, I posted new pictures of the birthday party on my Picasa web site. Take a look, I hope you enjoy the pictures from the party.