Thursday, July 10, 2008

Southern Cousins





The reason for the Title of this Blog is to post some sweet pictures of my baby cousin Charlie. Angie and I grew up together --well I am a bit older (wink,wink) but, we have such a neat friendship. It is one of those kinds that we can just pick up where we left off. She is the very creative one in our family -- we all know that she got it from our Grandaddy. She is the one that has encouraged me to start a blog for my boys. During this time I uploaded all my pictures (finally) from my camera and I came across some pictures of all 3 of the Great Grandbabies. I just had to put them on the blog. Angie and Bryan just moved to New York --- I know my southern cousin is in the Big City! I just pray that our boys will have the sweet friendship that we have with one another.