Sunday, November 2, 2008

Costume #2 and Fireman Ike

So, as you could tell we need another costume for trick or treating since Zeke already out grew his Cowboy outfit. My creative hubby come up with this idea! As you can see our Zeke was Charlie Brown! It was a very easy costume to make! Brian wanted to use marker on his sweet little head ---- I decided to use eye liner pencil. All we did was let him wear Ike's yellow shirt and colored in masking tape with a black sharpie. Put the outfit together with a pair of dark pants ---and as you can see we have Charlie Brown.

Ok, camera was doing something funny while Zeke was laughing at me.

The boys before our Halloween party.


Just a couple of cute boys. I thought afterwards --- (don't we all) -- that I could have made him a very simple Dalmatian puppy outfit. Oh, well if Ike wants to be a Fireman again (since this is his 2nd time in a row) then maybe the Dalmatian outfit will appear next year.

Posted by Picasa