Tuesday, December 9, 2008

video
As many of you know Zeke is my adventuresome boy. He loves to climb and ride toys as fast as his little legs will enable them to go. He even pushed himself off into the gymnastics pit the other day at my sister's gym. Laughing the whole time! However, he will be 17 months on the 20th and is so determined to crawl or get a toy walker (pushing very fast) to where he wants to go. We finally got him to walk the other day while encouraging him with a bowl of popcorn. He has only done this once. I know that I will be chasing him very soon. However, I wanted to post this fun video of evidence that he can walk --- however, he is choosing to get where he wants to go on his own terms. Ohhhh, I just love this little guy! I pray that he keeps this adventure spirit. I know that our Father is going to use it in a mighty way!