Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ike's Birthday







As many of you know it is Ike's birthday today. We celebrated his birthday at my sisters gym (NXS Tumbling). We had so much fun with our friends and family. I still can not believe that he is 4. Today he woke up at 2:45am with a fever. Not a fun way to start out your birthday. However, while cuddled up with him on the couch I looked at the clock at it was 2:54am the time he was born -- 4 years ago. I was just thankful that the Lord reminded me at that moment what time he was born. Giving many thanks for you Ike Man on your very special day. I loved cuddling up with you this morning!
Praying that Jesus will be real to you and that there will not be a time that you do not remember loving our Father. Most importantly that you will always remember how much our Father loves you. I love you my Ike Man!

The first picture is of the "Witt Boys" relaxing after a busy day!
Ike posing for his birthday invitation. This year we had a space theme!
Rocket cake that Brian and I made.
Ike eating the star cookies at his party
Bat Cave that his Bee Bee gave him for his birthday