Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pictures with Santa on Brian's Birthday






When Brian got home from work the boys and I surprised him with a Star Wars birthday party. We had to have dessert first due to Brian blowing out the candles that were in a punch bowl cake. The boys and I had so much fun surprising him. After dinner we loaded up the boys and went to the new Bass Pro Shop. Brian had fun looking (and wishing) for many of the "toys" that he would love to purchase. He realized why I like shopping by myself!

By now most of you know that Zeke is our laid back kid. We could not believe when he had a total melt down while visiting Santa. We laughed so hard. Here is Ike smiling and loving on Santa and here is Zeke doing the "all done" sign and screaming his head off! I love fun family memories!!!