Monday, March 15, 2010

Double Blessing



Grandmother hugging Christel


Christina's belly












My two baby twin sisters are having babies! We are so excited! Christina is due the first of April and Christel is due in June. Yes, they are both having Girls! We were able to throw them a double baby shower at my church http://www.ompc.org/ (Oak Mountain Presbyterian). My sweet friends Alison Kynerd Thomas (Buttercup Blooms) did the flowers and Kristen Soloman (www.sweetpetits.com) made the yummy cake balls. We had 12 lovely ladies help make this happen. My sweet cousins, aunts, and friends help pull together such a precious double baby tea.
I still can not believe that I am going to be an aunt. Ike has been praying for a baby sister for over a year. It all started when my former roommate and her sweet crew of 7 came to visit us over a year ago.I told him that he needed to ask Jesus. Well, let's just say that our sweet Father did answer his prayer. He is getting two girl cousins! God is so good!